5 Reasons Why a Bridal Trial Run is a Must!
Many brides think that a trial run is just a way for artists to make more money off of them. But in reality it’s like insurance not just for the bride but the artist as well. You would not get married without trying your dress on, it should be the same with your hair and makeup.
1. A trial run is a good opportunity to get to know your artist and make sure that you’re comfortable with her/him.
2. Sometimes the desired look is not always possible depending on your hair or skin type or face shape. A trial run is a perfect time to try different looks and find what works for you.
3. It’s also an opportunity to test out the products. Your wedding day is definitely not the time to discover that you’re allergic to a hair spray or mascara.
4. A trial run can save a lot of valuable time on the wedding day by knowing desired look and how long it takes from start to finish.
5. A trial run is a great opportunity to discuss some details and get recommendations from the artist.
A lot of times a trial run is an underestimated part of the hair and makeup process but
it’s a good way to reduce amount of stress on your actual wedding day. You have enough to worry about! So my job is to make your day as easy and enjoyable is possible! This is why a trial run is a mandatory for me.